2 days 1 night
(07:45 – 08:30) We will depart for Ha Long Bay and enjoy refreshments half way. Once we arrive in the harbour, you will be transferred out to the main cruise ship where you can enjoy lunch as we set sail through the bay.
The ship will drop anchor in a beautiful location where it will stay until the morning. A smaller transfer vessel will take you out to explore some attractions in the area.
Activities will include:
· Exploring the amazing Sung Sot cave system where you will be amazed at what lies inside
· Visit the local floating village by kayak. Glide around under the famous limestone karsts, sometimes under them and take in the breathtaking views
· Arrive on Titop Island and enjoy swimming, beach volleyball or trek up to the summit to enjoy a 360 degree view around the bay.
We will arrive back to the main ship at 17:30, where there will be a Vietnamese cooking demonstration for those that would like to see how the famous spring rolls are made.
A delicious dinner will be served at 19:00 in main room, giving you time to catch up with all the other guests on the ship. Afterwards you have all the time you need to relax and enjoy the bay. Sit on the top deck and take in the millions of stars and views across the water. If you would like to try your luck at squid fishing you are welcome towards the back of the ship. Put on your own music and sit back to take in the experience and where you are!
(07:30 – 08:00) Breakfast will be served as we cruise round towards the famous Ha Long Bay Pearl farm. On the floating plantation local farmers will show you how they extract the pearls which eventually find their way into jewellery stores all over the world.
After which we will board the transfer boat out the main ship where it will take a leisurely cruise back through the karsts and onto Ha Long Bay harbor. On route you will pass by the iconic islands of Din Huong (incense burner), Cho Da (stone dog) and Go Chai (fighting cocks)
As we cruise back to the harbour lunch will be served.
From the harbour the coach will bring you back to Hanoi with another half way stop for any refreshments you might need.
All these above rates included:
· Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
· Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water( Twin Sharing Basis)
· Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
· English speaking guide.
· Meals as Mention : 1 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch and 1 x Dinner
· Cooking demonstration
· Fishing equipment
All these above rates not included:
· Travel insurance.
· Alcohol or soft drinks.
· Personal expenses.
· Tips for guide and driver.